Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mom's fabulous quiche

Fabulous quiche number one:
Fabulous quiche number two:
Salad:
Mmmm...
Mmmmmmmmm.

Quiche number one: Artichoke, Mushroom and Swiss. 
This quiche includes artichokes, spinach, green onions, mushrooms and swiss cheese.

Quiche number two: Bacon Quiche with Carmelized Onions. 
This one is full of bacon, roasted red peppers, carmelized onions, and sharp cheddar cheese (or in my father's description, "Bacon. Need I say more?"

Let's be honest, she had us all at bacon.

Salad: 
Mixed greens, red onion, fresh raspberries, steelhead trout, and balsamic vinaigrette.

Wine:
A round, buttery Chardonnay (those are the words of my father, I'm still in wine connoisseur training).

I'm thinking this one might even be Food Gawker worthy.
Mom, take that as a huge compliment!

1 comment:

  1. Your mom is such a good cook! What a fancy crust with the fluted edges - I can never get my edges nice. Haven't made quiche in a while so thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete