Sunday, April 29, 2012

Party inspiration

In light of my rapidly approaching graduation (May 13th) I've been thinking I should throw myself a party. Mostly because it's an excuse to make girly treats, decorate, and have my girlfriends over, but also to celebrate the upcoming year free from school (!!!) That alone is reason enough for me.

Here's some party inspiration for all you soon-to-be-graduates and entertainers out there:


Turquoise cake.


Watermelon keg.




Cake pops.


Cocktail rimmed with sprinkles.

Source: purlbee.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Glitterized cookies.

2 comments:

  1. I think that sounds like a rather necessary idea!! Love the watermelon keg. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know me too! Plus, I need an occasion to use those classy champagne flutes :)

    ReplyDelete