Monday, April 30, 2012

Travel bug

If you don't catch the travel bug looking at these amazing photos...
you're not human. 

I want to abandon my studies and get on a plane.

Right. NOW. 

positano italy The Scenic Beauty Of Positano, Italy

thousand waterfalls oahu hawaii Oahus Mystical Land Of A Thousand Waterfalls

twelve apostles australia Australias Mystical Twelve Apostles Rock Formation

seljalandsfoss waterfall iceland The Wondrous Waterfall Of Seljalandsfoss

lost world cave Rappelling Into The Lost Cave

4 comments:

  1. Have another picture of Postiano pinned... at first I thought it was in Greece the housing on the rocks looked so similar!! But your picture looks more like Italy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahha it is NOT 3:10 am... it's 5:10!!! Your time zone is off I promise I'm not crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to visit Italy so badly. Ah you're right! Stupid timezone.

    ReplyDelete