Thursday, December 1, 2011

Last day in Mérida

I can't believe it...


My study abroad trip is ending today. This is my last day in Mérida and I will miss it with all my heart!


Things that I will especially miss:


1. waking up to the sun rising over the mountains


2. eating arepas for breakfast and drinking café con leche


3. receiving surprise letters in the mail from my grandmas


4. my silly 8-year-old host brother asking to play with my E-POP (he means ipod :) )


5. the crazy buses blasting Bob Marley


6. speaking spanish and drinking 30 cent beers with my Venezuelan friends


7. spontaneous adventures up into the mountains


Things that I will not miss quite so much:


1. the random power outages


2. the ants


3. the taxis with horns that "whistle"


...and that's about it.


There are a million more things that I will miss, but I have them all documented on my blog, and most of them are memories I will never forget anyway.


Thank you Venezuela, for an AMAZING ADVENTURE!


And Chao for now, until we meet again someday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment