Monday, February 6, 2012

Pumpkin Oats

For the first time, I tried making pumpkin oats. On my computer is the photo I went by...picture perfect, huh?







Ingredients

  • 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats

  • 2/3 cup water

  • 1/4 cup canned pumpkin

  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon

  • drizzle of honey

  • dollop of natural creamy peanut butter

How-To

  1. In a microwave safe bowl, stir the oats and water together.

  2. Microwave for 1 1/2 – 2 minutes.

  3. Stir in the pumpkin and cinnamon.

  4. Top with honey and peanut butter.

Servings: 1

Original recipe from:

http://chocolateandcarrots.com/2011/10/pumpkin-oats

4 comments:

  1. I'll make pumpkin oats for you sometime! By the way, any chance you know how to make my comments reply to you with an e-mail as well? When I respond to someone's comment on my blog, it doesn't e-mail them to tell them I've responded to their comment, so usually they don't know I've said anything back unless I send them an e-mail myself. I have it set up so that when someone comments on one of my posts, I receive an e-mail telling me that they've commented, but I don't know how to set it up the other way around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be making them again...they're good for cold mornings! If it ever gets cold again, I'll come home and make them for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can check the 'Notify me of follow-up comments via email' box when I post a comment. You may also be able to do it automatically with a WP plugin. Check this out.

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/comment-reply-notification/

    ReplyDelete