Wednesday, July 13, 2011

4 days.

Probably time to start packing!


I woke up this morning thinking about what adventures were in store for me 7,896 miles away from home (literally 7,896 miles…) so I curled up with my computer and pulled up some info.


A quote from Tourism Uganda, “Ecologically, Uganda is where the East African savannah meets the West African jungle. Where else but in this impossibly lush country can one observe lions prowling the open plains in the morning and track chimpanzees through the rainforest undergrowth the same afternoon, then the next day navigate tropical channels teeming with hippos and crocodiles before setting off into the misty mountains to stare deep into the eyes of a mountain gorilla?”


No safaris on my itinerary at this point, but it sounds like I’ll be surrounded by beautiful animals and plant life. For someone in need of a change of scenery, I think this will do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment