Thursday, July 14, 2011

Safari?!

I joked with my co-workers yesterday about going on an incredible safari while in Uganda, and after a meeting today with the coordinator of my research lab, it sounds like that could really happen…pretty exciting if I do say so myself! It’s finally starting to sink in that I’m leaving and I’m trying to mentally prepare myself for the culture shock. Quite honestly, I can’t wait for the change I’m going to experience! Also began my packing list today…yes that’s right, “BEGAN” my “LIST”, not, “COMPLETED” my “PACKING”. Oops. Well I still have 3 days on the countdown so I’ll hold off on panicking until tomorrow (and probably hold off on packing until tomorrow too…) but I do have the day off at least. Sleep in, panick, pack, panick some more. That’s for now until day 2 of the countdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment