Friday, July 29, 2011

July 28th.

Ahhhh just got back into my latest hotel room in Masindi, Uganda! It’s absolutely beautiful, and my group and I spent most of our evening sitting by an outdoor fireplace under the stars. The stars are INCREDIBLE here by the way!


I wasn’t able to write yesterday because we were so busy with our research meetings and assessments, but now I have time to fill you all in. I’m finally beginning my weekend adventure in Uganda’s National Park. We are all getting up at 4 am to go on a safari! It should be an amazing day. After the safari, we are going on a boat ride on the Nile (with hopes of seeing some friendly hippos and crocodiles) and then doing another game drive in the evening. Don’t worry, I’ll have pictures to prove it when I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment