Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Life's Little Instruction Book.

Last year, after brunch with some girlfriends in Dinkytown, I walked by a small bookstore with a cart of used books sitting outside. The first one I saw was a small book with a plaid cover. I brought it inside and asked how much it cost, and out of pure kindness the owner told me to take it for free. I rediscovered the book while packing for my trip a few weeks ago and decided to bring it with me. Who knew such a little book could be so full of good advice.

“Never decide to do nothing just because you can only do a little. Do what you can.”

“Every now and then, bite off more than you can chew.”

“Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.”

“Don’t overlook life’s small joys while searching for the big ones.”

- Life’s Little Instruction Book

http://www.instructionbook.com/llib.html

No comments:

Post a Comment